Lexie's Law: Checklist

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Since many providers have been in business for awhile and the regulations book is hard to understand sometimes, I wanted to let everyone know about a self-check checklist. Find the checklist here, and print it out to use as a guideline while you're making sure your house is up to code.

I think if everyone does their best to make sure their houses are in compliance with all regulations, then the inspections will go smoother. If they don't have to make a second visit to your house, they'll get inspections done quicker and not be as overworked. Sometimes, it is hard to know exactly what is in compliance though, so use the checklist and comment if you have questions. I wouldn't have known about the end dates on the Emergency Medical form if my inspector hadn't told me.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment