Feed the Homeless for $1

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 14th - June 19th, 2010


Pizza for the Hungry creates moments of joy in homeless shelters/kitchens/missions through pizza parties with live music. For just $1, you can sponsor 2 slices and live music and create gladness for a person in need. Picture the pizza parties with stacks of hot, fresh pizzas rolling in, music playing in the shelters and cheers, laughter and smiles: and a Smile brings Hope. Pizza for the Hungry throws parties for 1 week every June. But only with your help: Please donate! Even $1 makes a direct difference! Find more information here.



*I don't know much about this charity, but I felt that this was a good cause that I wanted to let everyone know about. I found the information on Allyou.com, so I think it's a legit company.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment