Mega Swagbucks Day!

Friday, June 11, 2010

I just won 59 Swagbucks in 1 search! Swagbucks has vamped up the denominations this week, and the numbers have been big. They featured a new amount each day. This week, I've won 39, 47, and 59. 59 Swagbucks seems to be today's amount, and they're giving it away every 7th search. Sign up for Swagbucks here.

Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day! Chances of winning higher denominations of Swagbucks are increased today! You get points just for searching the web, and you can claim great prizes. I didn't sign up until the end of February, yet I've already "won" enough Swagbucks to cash in for $5 via Paypal and $35 worth of Amazon gift certificates.


If you haven't signed up yet, sign up here. If you are a member, join me in searching today!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment