Bed-in-Bags: $34!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Walmart has rolled back some of their bed-in-a-bag sets to only $34! I'm really excited about this because I found some for a King size bed for this price. Every time I try to find a complete set for my bed, it's too expensive. Find this set and others here. You can get free shipping with Site to Store.



 * If you're not sure sometimes on the quality of Walmart brands, see if they have one of these sets at your nearest store. Prices vary by store too, so it might be higher or lower at your store. I found a set I like, but I'm going to visit Walmart tonight to make sure it's a soft comforter and check the price before I purchase online. If you've never purchased something from Walmart.com before, it's actually really easy and trustworthy.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment