Earning Swagbucks

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sometimes it seems that Swagbucks will never let me win any, especially when I first started using it. I've found that the more I search, the better my chances are at winning quicker. If I've been searching a lot and winning about 3/4 times per day, then I can usually win some within 1 or 2 searches the morning of the next day. Other tips for winning easy swagbucks. If you haven't signed up already, you can sign up here. Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day, which increases your chances of winning! I've earned almost enough points for $50 worth of Amazon gift cards (saving for Christmas time) and cashed out for $5 cash via Paypal.

Special Offers: You can go to this page daily. Choose "No" or "Next offer" from the No Obligation Offers if you would not like the offer listed. You'll win 1 swagbuck per day just by visiting and getting through the Special Offers.

Daily Polls: Take a poll daily and win 1 swagbuck.

Toolbar: If you have the Swagbucks toolbar, you'll earn 1 swagbuck per day just for having it. It gives you the swagbuck every morning.

Trusted Surveys: I have not completed any of these, but you can earn Swagbucks by qualifying and completing the surveys. *This causes problems if you are a member of the Surveyhead site, and they might delete your account for using Swagbucks' Trusted Surveys. This is why I don't do the surveys on Swagbucks.

Codes: Swagbucks usually offers at least one code per day. This code is not supposed to be posted, so I can't do more than direct you to where you might find one. *I'll do this if I'm able.

Other than these tips for easy Swagbucks, just doing searches will earn you Swagbucks.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment