Earn an Easy $100 and Get Most of Your Licensing Hours!!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Did you get the letter in the mail about Child Care Provider Professional Development Day? Providers will valid licenses or registrations can earn $100 for completing 6 hours or more of FREE classes on Saturday July 24th! If you are a Registered provider currently, this can get you many of the 15 hours that you need to complete. This is a great opportunity provided by KDHE, SRS, and CCPT/AFSCME. (I don't need this many hours for my renewal, but I'll go to earn $100, get free classes, and meet other providers.)

Classes offered:
Pediatric CPR and First Aid
Changes and Updates in child care Regulations/Licensing and what's to come
Signs of Abuse and Neglect
Safe Sleep Practices
Food: It can Be More than Just for Eating
Quick, Grab that Camera
Conscious Discipline Applications With Children

I am going to be attending the CPR class because I feel that I should always review it even though I just had it in 2009. I'll also be attending the Changes and Updates in licensing for the blog's purposes. I want to know what changes might be coming.

To sign up, create an account here. Then follow these steps:
1. Login
2. Under the Kansas seal, add conference #1023121 to the Search by Course Id Field.
3. Click the course title. Read the details correctly.
4. Select the Registration tab and Register for Conference button.
5. Click the add button for the sessions you would like to attend.

I'll be at this conference day from 8am-6pm, taking classes. I would love to meet other providers!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment