Free Item Coupons: Kraft First Taste

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


I recently became a member of Kraft First Taste, and I am loving this program! I just received an email from them, checked my account, and got 6 free item coupons! This is what they're sending me:  KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops, OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers, KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES, KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, and DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza. Sign up here!

I've discovered something about this program--they slowly give out offers. For instance, I missed out on the first round of free turkey bacon coupons about a month ago but got in on the second round. So, if you sign up for this program, be patient and the offers should come to you! Make sure you complete the short surveys and polls though too!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment