My Free Items at Target

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

These are all the items I got free from using free item coupons, stacking Target coupons,  and buy one get one coupons. My total was $51. 37 before coupons, and I paid $17. 27! This was a little higher than it could have been, but I couldn't get any more Target coupons to print yesterday. Here's what all I ended up with for this price and the coupons I used (this pic is of just the free items; I have other items too:

1 Butterfinger (used free item coupon from a Facebook offer)
2 5lb bags Green Giant Russet potatoes (used bogo coupon)
3 Oscar Mayer 1lb bacon packages (used buy 3, get 1 free Target coupon)
2 Oscar Mayer 1lb turkey bacon packages (used 1 free item coupon  and 1 $1.50/1 from Kraft First Taste)
1 Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil (used free item coupon from Kraft Sample Pack)
1 Kraft Mac and Cheese Explosion box (used free item coupon)
3 Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese packages (used 1 free item coupon from Kraft Sample Pack and 1 free item coupon wyb 2 from Target)
2 Uncle Ben's rice pounches (used 1 free item coupon and 1 .75/1 coupon)
2 Iams Wet Dog food cans (used bogo from P&G Samples and Coupons)
4 packages Oscar Mayer lunch meat (used 2 $1/2 packages Oscar Mayer lunchmeat and 1 buy 3 Oscar Mayer lunchmeats, get 1 free Target coupon)

I also used a $5/$50 purchase Target coupon I received in the mail, and I got .05 off for a reusable shopping bag.

So, I got all 21 of these items for only $17.27! This is great because we're taking most of these items on vacation to Branson and TableRock Lake for Memorial weekend!

While I was at Target, I also took advantage of the Buy 5 Pepsi products for $15, get a $5 gift card offer and I picked up another package of Nexcare bandages!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment