My Best Savings Ever--$.54!!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010



I went shopping at Dillons Thursday night, and this is what I came home with for $.54!




Coupons I used:
1 Free Kroger mini carrots coupon from Dillons home mailer
1 Free Dole salad coupon from Dillons home mailer
1 .50/Huggies wipes (newspaper insert)
1 Buy one Old Spice deodorant, get one body wash free coupon (newspaper insert)
1 Buy one Old Spice body wash, get one deodorant free coupon (newspaper insert)
1 $3 off 2 Old Spice deodorants e-coupon here
1 $3 off 2 Old Spice body washes e-coupon here
(-4 P&G sale)
1 .70/1 crescent roll coupon (no longer available, but I posted it here)
1 .55/Kraft salad dressing coupon (newspaper insert)
2 .45/1 cup Yoplait Greek yogurt (no longer available, but I posted it here)

Target:

At Target, I got 2 10pks of Bic pens using the Bic pen coupon for a total of .16!
I also got a 20ct box of Kids Nexcare bandages for .32! (They were out of the 1.77 package, but I didn't think .05 was too much more to pay!)

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment